Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy November


Silly boy
November starts the rainy season in Hawaii.  It rained a bit in Waialua but I would call it partly cloudy and usually still sunny.  After the Halloween candy high wore off, Kai had a playdate with Anthony and Halle.  He attended a music Gymboree class and loved it.  When the class sang his name he made his little proud face.  He was able to play the drum and each of the instruments when it was his turn.  During the class, we rolled the balls around and played with bubbles.

On Wednesday our new jogging stroller arrived.  We have taken it to the beach everyday and it is so much easier to push on grass and sand, I will definitely post more on this.

I still am unable to get my videos to load from my new iphone but will try and get this resolved.

Why stay on the blanket?

Self portrait

Chilling at the beach

Hey Caspi, look at me


Today we went to turtle beach.  Kai is noticing the turtles a bit more and they still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment