Friday, November 4, 2011

Bob Stroller


Victor works 12 hour days and on the weekend sometimes he works and other times he is fixing pinballs.  This leaves me with no time to workout and I still have 5 pounds of baby weight and another 5 pounds that I would like to use.  I have patiently waited for Kai to get really good head control so that I can start jogging with him.  I have the nice weather and access to a bike path on Waialua Beach Road.

After getting our permanent fund dividends from Alaska we purchased a Bob Stroller.  I was not sure which one to get but wanted to be able to put him on the beach.  Because I drive a Prius I knew that no jogging stroller would comfortable fit in the trunk.  I finally decided on the Bob all utility as it had the best reviews for pushing on sand and was one of the least expensive ones.

Caspian and Kai

Snoozing

Waialua Beach


Random house on bike path
Kai loves it and we have jogged to the beach everyday since UPS delivered it.  Caspian gives it a wide berth but seems ok with it.  Kai is able to take naps while we run.  The steering is way more difficult then our other stroller but it pushes to easily over the grass in the park we have to cross to get to the bike path.  Even pushing it on the sand is not bad.  We will put lots of miles on this and hopefully lose some of those pounds that are clinging to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment