Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cooking Lessons

Head Chef

Sweet Potato Casserole, ready for the oven

Just being cute this week

As Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching I  took some time to teach Kai how to make (great) grandma Millie's sweet potato casserole. He was a great supervisor And we were both pleased with the outcome. Kai loves everything with pineapples.  He smiles at the pineapple because he was a pineapple too. Even though we are so far from New York, I will work hard on sharing our traditions with him.  I really wish that I could come home for the holidays, but I am sure one taste of traveling to NY during the holidays with a baby would scar me for traveling for life.  In traveling news, Hawaiian Air has a new nonstop flight from HNL to JFK.  I am excited to not have to land in Jersey but be able to go straight to Long Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment