Sunday, November 13, 2011

Boys Time

Kai spent the evening alone with his father.  He stayed up until after 9.  Victor did not see the bottle that was in the fridge so he defrosted some milk I had frozen and put it in the sippy cup for Kai.  I had bought a sippy cup for Kai and had been letting him play with when I cooked dinner so that he is familiar with it.  Unbeknownst to Victor, it was Kai's first sippy cup experience and Victor tried to nurse the sippy cup.  Kai's face turned bright red and Victor states the milk was bad.  So he defrosted yet another batch of frozen milk to give him this time using a bottle.  The 4 ounce bottle I left was untouched in the fridge.  I now do not have a back up supply of milk, so I will need to start pumping.

I had a nice time with the ladies and played Bunco.  I arrived home at 10:45 to everyone asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment