Wednesday, October 19, 2011

5 months






Today Kai is 5 months old.  Everyday it seems like he is growing bigger and he is learning new things so quickly.  He has mastered rolling over and can move quickly.  He should be crawling very soon.  This morning Kai, Caspian and I went to Mokuleia Beach to try to take 5 month pictures.   This is the beach where they filmed Lost.  I did not watch the show but it may look familar if you did.  Kai can reach the sand from his bumbo now and that was fascinating to him to play with the texture and attempt to taste it.  I may try a second attempt tonight to get photos.  If not i will have to wait for this weekend when Victor can be a distraction.    I was able to get lots of smiles once we were back home and I was one of the more entertaining things in the room.






No comments:

Post a Comment