Thursday, February 14, 2013

Aloha

It's been forever esince I have blogged.  Kai is so adventous and I started teaching at University of Phoenix, I have little free time to post.  I will try to squeeze some extra time in.  I will go back in time to update everyone on Christmas and New Years.  January was super busy with Victor's Change of Command and my volunteer award.  Then February marched on Victor has another Change of Command and Kai has hand foot mouth.






Kai has been growin and jumping.  His vocabulary is getting extensive.  He uses 2 word sentence and sometime 3. He has not problem getting his point across.  He loves to play with his friends.  Olive is his best friend.  Kai loves the beach, he collects shells, sea glass and rocks.  We call them treasures.  He loves riding his bike and running.  As he runs he likes to yell running.  He loves to read, especially books about trucks.  He knows many states and can complete his state puzzle on his own.  Pretty much a genius.

1 comment:

  1. Kai is always so happy. Never seen a picture of him crying! So, so beautiful! I miss you! Hoe caspi is doing fine too! <3 leslie

    ReplyDelete