Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day

This year was my first mother's day with Kai out of my belly.  It is such a pleasure to wake up to his smiling face.  He even slept to 800 as a treat.  We rode our new bike and carrier to the Haleiwa Cafe then rode back home.  We then drove to Turtle Bay for 30 minutes in the sun.  The rest of the day was spent at home while Victor packed and relaxed from his busy week.  We then drove Victor to the airport after spending some time at his work.

As the family photographer, I have a self portrait from the day to remember my little angel baby on his first mother's day.  I will post a pic of Kai and I on the bike when we take one.
My little man

Peekaboo

Our first mother's day and only photo from the actual day

Mommy's first mate

No comments:

Post a Comment