Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve





Last family photo of 2011

Watching the live webcast of phish
2011 was an amazing year.  First, we moved to Hawaii and then Kai entered the world.  The addition of Kai to my life has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Watching Kai explore his world and seeing him grow is a fun experience.  Every day Kai continues to amaze me and my love for him continues to grow.  His smile is contagious.  he is sucha happy boy.  He always has a smile and a laugh.  My wish for 2012 is to continue to enjoy every moment of life with Kai and maybe get some more sleep.

On New Year's Eve we enjoyed our Killer Tacos on the beach to watch the sunset.  We attended a party hosted by our landlords and welcomed in 2012 with lots of fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment