Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jumperoo

Kai is holding his head really well on his own, so I assembled his jumperoo. He loves it. He is still a bit short and has some trouble reaching the ground but with a blanket underneath he is a happy boy.  

Today when we came home from our luncheon Caspian whacked his tail into the jumperoo causing it to make noise and Kai started laughing.  He may be a genius and realize that a dog in a jumperoo is funny or just recognizing the fun noise.

In other news Kai slept overnight in his crib.  I forgot to capture the moment on film but it was etched in my head and despite his being across the hall I slept with the monitor  next to my ear and after his night feeding,  I slept in his room with him.  There was no need for me to be there but I missed the little guy.

The video is from his first time in the Jumperoo.  Thanks to Aunt Kristin for buying Kai the jumperoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment